Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Naivasha


Naivasha is the place where i went for holiday last Christmas.

It was the best Christmas i have had in years. For the first time i was not sitting at the news desk waiting for non-existent happenings.

I took a boat ride on the scening lake Naivasha and i was divine. I slept on a campsite near the lake and felt some form of almost heavenly bliss....



My friend Ayoo drove us from Nairobi in less than an hour.

I cant go to Naivasha anymore. Neither can Ayoo. We would be dead meat once spotted anywhere near there.

3 comments:

Emmanuel Toili said...

Hey, you didn't really enjoy your domestic tourism rendezvous. How comes you didn't head to Mt. Longonot? I climbed to its peak.

Emmanuel Toili said...

Hey, you really didn't enjoy your domestic tourism rendezvous if you didn't hike Mt. Longonot to its peak. That's what I'll miss about Naivasha.

EASTLANDAH:....The want-away said...

do we have to sink any deeper? Are we no longer humane? This is undoubtably the saddest period in our history.