Sunday, March 19, 2006

More about me



This is how i look.



I love music, music and more music. From Handel, Mozart, Tchaikowski to Whitney Houston, Celine Dion and Josh Groban, to Poxi Pressure, Suzzana Owiyo, Ogoya Nengo and Jack Nyadundo.

I love reading everything. From the Seven habits to quantum leap thinking, Les Miserables, Culture is Rutan...

TRAVEL: I recently went to Northen Uganda and Southern Sudan. In a statement, all i can say is that it was a trip "back to the 19th century" what with "concentration camp" like life in the Internally displaced people's camps in Northern Uganda to Children dying preventable deaths in Juba and Yei?

2 comments:

Paul Aruho said...

Hullo,
It was good for me to get to your blog. You look good and.... okay.
I also search

Anonymous said...

Ya look ever good bitty. Never got a chance to welcome you to blogosphere.